Hi! Welcome to Tearjerker Fiction featuring “Stories and Shouts” concerning morality, virtues, and power.
TF values suggestions, questions, comments and anything in between.
I hear you.
The contents herein are the author’s original works.
Hope you enjoy your stay… or even sojourns.
Be kind. Be mindful. Be you.
And thank you for all your wonderful support. It warms the cockles of my heart.
The site is currently on a significant revamp.
Hope you’d love it.
© All Rights Reserved
About J.J. Ireneo
- Born and raised in the Philippines.
- Studied Classic Literature and Mass Communications
- At 18 years old, while studying at the University of San Agustin (Iloilo City, Philippines), she wrote a major play “The Wand of Fantasies from the Cradle”
- A sequestered playwright and fiction author.
- Detests attention and fame.
- A multipotentialite.
- Lives with Asperger’s syndrome.
- Quiet with a piercing mind.
- Classical music and Broadway Musical enthusiast.
- Believes in angels.
- A staunched stoic.
- Views sophistication as reading a Philosophy book by the fireplace.
- Nickname: Sam